You can use the Export button above your selected search results to directly import references into EndNote or other reference managers using a RIS import filter. Alternatively, you can download the PsycBITE EndNote filter and use the steps below.
The PsycBITE EndNote filter can be used to import records downloaded from the PsycBITE database into an EndNote library. This filter is developed for EndNote XI.
After downloading the PsycBITE EndNote filter (_PsycBITE.enf), save it in the "Filters" directory for the EndNote software on your computer (usually C:\Program Files\EndNoteX\Filters).
Instructions for importing PsycBITE search results into EndNote
Download uncompressed .enf file (PC/MAC)
Feel free to contact us if you are having problems downloading references.
- Perform a PsycBITE search
- Select the relevant records
- Display the selected records by going to the Marked List
- Email the selected search results to yourself
- Save the email message as a text file: copy and paste the content into a word document, then save as plain text (e.g. PsycBITE search results.txt)
- Import the saved text file into EndNote using PsycBITE EndNote filter
The PsycBITE EndNote output style can be used to display records downloaded from the PsycBITE database, including PsycBITE specific fields like method and rating score, in an EndNote library. This output style is developed for EndNote XI.
After downloading the PsycBITE EndNote output style (_PsycBITE_Output_Style.ens), save it in the "Styles" directory for the EndNote software on your computer (usually C:\Program Files\EndNoteX\Styles).
Instructions for displaying PsycBITE search results in EndNote with the PsycBITE output style
- Import search results into EndNote
- Select the PsycBITE output style (Edit, Output Styles, Open Style Manager)
- Select _PsycBITE_Output_Style.ens from the list of styles and close the EndNote Styles dialogue.
- In the menu bar, select _PsycBITE_Output_Style from the Styles list